Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Damn I'm pissed

Ok so I took a few days off to post so I wouldn't get on here and make an ass of myself. I was pissed off this Sunday. I hate games where we should win and then choke at the end. Honestly both the chiefs and Raiders deserved to lose. The chiefs for not putting us away and us for not being able to beat a weak ass team who sucked most of the game just a little less than we did.

We are just too predictible-run on 1st and 2nd down, pass on 3rd. We have to mix it up to keep the opposing defense honest and get us some shorter 3rd downs. When you get some 3rd and 1's and 3rd and 2's-you can run, pass, play fake, boot leg just about anything goes. I have to remind myself to patient with this team. This is a project. Jamarcus Russell will not start as long as the Raiders are w/in striking distance of 1st in the AFC West. The chiefs are in 1st place at 4-2. That means if we would have won Sunday the Raiders would be in 1st. We still play denver at home, san diego at home and kansas city on the road.

Believe it or not the playoffs are not out of reach at all. This team will not throw in the towell anytime soon, so the rest of this season may be very painful for us. It will kind of be the way giant fans have been the last few years in baseball. Their division has been pretty bad so no matter how bad they have been they are always w/in shouting distance of the playoffs. Hopefully with two healthy quarterbacks, they will both compete to show they should be number 1 and they will start to look better. Too bad we can't trade Walter anymore to get a speedy receiver to stretch the field.

4 comments:

insomniakz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
insomniakz said...

Wow, you actually watched the game while babysitting! LOL

Zay said...

Shoot I stopped pounding 'em 15 minutes before the game started and I was cool. Plus I had another fogie with me-Rodrigo. Jama was easy that fool just passed out and only woke up to yak. E was a different story. That fool got up at the half to take a leak and never came back. I thought he got his ass kicked for being an obnoxioous drunk Raider fan. I called him up and he was kickin' it. I didn't realize how far gone he was until after the game when he was walking around to any fools still in the parking lot and having them do beer bongs just so he could bum a beer off them since we were out!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, Jama passed out after throwing up then got up and started cheering when the Raiders scored the touchdown. That wans't a good idea since it made him throw up again!

The Raiders haven't shown me a playoff caliber team. They would get spanked by a really good team. The Chargers aren't that good anymore and the Raiders looked sorry against them. I just want a division win. Is that too much to ask for? One win within the division, so the Raiders can actually be respected a little in the division and not mean an automatic win for the Chargers, Broncos, and Chiefs. Damn I miss the playoff years a few years ago when the Raiders spanked everyone with such a great offense.