Thursday, September 13, 2007

That just ain't right!!

Ok so I'm going to work this morning and I see this green mini van in front of me. I see a big ass Raider sticker on the driver's side rear window. I'm like "Yeah, soccer mom's representin' ". I look a little closer and what do I see on the passenger side of the rear window.....................a damn 'niner emblem-it was black so it blended in w/the tinting!! That shit is just not right. Pick one side or the other. That's almost as stupid as those retarded half A's/giants hats.

So Monday I was watching the niner game.......I can't believe they had 110 yards total offense through 3 and 9/10 quarters then turn around and blow up for 85 yards in 2 1/2 minute. FUCK THEM and their fans-atleast during a niner game. Ok I got that off my chest. I can't understand how the Raiders look....ok then awesome and then fall apart at the end. BUT the niners look like shit all game and some how pull it out at the end. #25 on the Cardinals is a chump just like #80 on our team. When there is a damn fumble w/hella fools around just dive on the damn ball. If #25 would hav just slid and cradled the ball it would have been game over. If #80 on our team-I don't remember his name Madsen maybe a new tight end-would have just dove on the ball they still would have had a chance. Just straight knuckleheads!! Damn that was like therapy there.

While I'm watching the game my wife says "Why do you hate the 49ers so much?" I told her "I just do. I'm a Raider fan and those are the rules!" Before we were married she was a niner fan but I put that shit in the prenup....if she ever wore any niner shit or even thought about putting any on our kids or even cheered for them I get everything-the house the kids everything and she would be out on her ass. So she converted to Raiderism.

2 comments:

DJ Eternal-E said...

You Tell'em Chep Dog, Yeah Watching the Niners pissed me off, I was watching it with Danny (niner fan) Man the jerseys and everything about the niners irritates the fuck out of me. Even their fans on TV all look like a bunch of Fags!!! Fuck the Niners!!!! People say cheer for bay area teams.. Fuck That. Raiders For Life!!!

insomniakz said...

Hmmm, maybe you're not a mandilon after all =-)