Friday, September 14, 2007

I hate the damn patriots.....

Alright so the patriots coach (I refuse to refer to him by name) was fined $500k by the NFL and the team was fined $250k and have to give up a first round pick. WTF they get 2 first rounders so this amounts to a slap on the wrist. Their coach makes $4.5 mil and he's being charged $500k? Does anybody think that the team didn't know what was going on. You know they are going to pay his fine. If this was the Raiders the whole world would fall apart. Al Davis would be booted from the league and stripped of ownership. Coach Kiffin would be suspended for ever and we would be docked $5mil from our salary cap. Dude they should be stripped of their Super Bowl rings and while their at it put the universe back together by giving us the fuckin' snow game and putting us in that years Super Bowl like it should have been.  Even though I hate the damn patriots, I hate to say this but I have to root for them to beat the chargers and hound dog faced coach turner. 


Ok so McCown practiced yesterday. I know that the QB's wear a red jersey in practice so they don't take any unnecessary hits. BUT.....why don't we pool our $$ together to pay Warren Sapp or Derrick Burgess to blow through the line and put him on his ass. Let's see what Culpepper does w/the # ones.

2 comments:

DJ Eternal-E said...

Sorry Man, Chargers are going to whoop. The Patriots morals are down and I don't want them to win.. I hate the Pat's just as much as the Niners..


Go Chargers.. ha ha

Zay said...

Don't get me wrong I hate the damn Patriots too but I have to go for the team that will help the Raiders in the standings!!