Monday, November 12, 2007

Boooorrrriiiinnngggg!!

Yeah I'm with everyone else in that this team is starting to get boring as hell to watch. The Radiers and niners are starting to become mirror images of each other-Ok defense w/NO OFFENSE!! I just can't stand that everyone knows our pass game sucks ass- 1) Can't pass protect 2) Receivers can't get open 3) When the receivers manage to get open the QB's overthrow them and 3) When they finally get a catchable ball it goes through their hands. Damn Mr. Whited and Doug Gabriel ain't looking that bad anymore are they?The bears respected us so much that when we went 3 wide they didn't even break out their nickel package. That's how bad it has gotten.

The Raiders are again getting to be amongst the leaders amongst the league in pass defense. Going into the bears game they were ranked #3. Last year we were #1. I have come to a conclusion for this year as well as last years defense. The reason we rank so high in pass defense is because everyone runs against us. Besides this last game any running back that has been really bad this year or their whole career has turned into Walter Payton against us-LaDanian Tomlinson, Ron Dayne, Larry Johnson, Ronnie Brown, etc, etc. So guess what our defense is not that great, they are mediocre at best. They did play pretty good this last game though. They held the bears down until the very end. You could only ask a 4th stringer (Chris Carr) to do so much. Although I have been down on the defense most of this season, I was proud of our squad this week.

Special teams did an awesome job as well-Janikowski is kickin the crap out of the ball as is Leckler. And our coverage team!!! Way to fuckin go. We kept Mr Hester in check all game except for the one play that got called back for holding. I am glad someone go the balls (coach Kif) to kick to this guy.

So now hopefully the dolphins don't start winning because if the niners get the #1 pick, guess who gets it-new england!! And if we get it, we saw how this year went. All I could hope for is a #2,3,4 or 5 pick and grab a speedy receiver. If that is not possible would love for the Raiders to trade down and pick up some new talent on the O-line or package the pick w/a RB and grab Chad Johnson from the bungles. That is so freakin sad that it is November and already I'm looking toward the drat. I just want a damn descent season. I am not even asking for playoffs here, just get us to 5 or 6 wins so we have something to look forward and say "Yeah we are better than last year, an it's only gonna get better. Come on J Russ!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a test

Unknown said...

Okay, now that the comments are working again I don't remember what I wrote before. Oh well, not too important anyways. Yes, boring game from a boring team.

Zay said...

So you were at that game. I feel for you. I thought the game I went to was boring but damn!! WTF!! You should not lose to a team if you hold them to 3 points through 3.75 quarters!!

Unknown said...

Nah, I wasn't there just watching it on tv. Next and last game of the season I am going to is December 2nd against Denver.